Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Breeders Cup 2 yr old pedigrees

Already this year, of the short list of pedigrees I posted on my blog, these are the stakes winners since I posted them.

My Miss Aurelia.......Frizette
Northern Passion.....Natalma
Stephanies Kitten....Alcibides
Finale.....................Summer
Union Rags.............Champagn
Dullahan.................Breeders Fut.
Motor City..............Iroquois

Here are some pedigrees I like in the BC 2 yr old races. Keep in mind that I am picking pedigrees that I think will handle the classic distances down the road. There are many more really nice pedigrees this year than last year so I'm only posting the ones I like best. There are some that are good but not really great and will make their presence felt because of having good form.
 In alphabetical order;

Fillie Turf:

Elusive Kate
Hard Not To Like
My Gi Gi
Pure Gossip
Stephanie's Kitten
Somali Lemonade
Sweet Cat

Fillie Dirt

Grace Hall
Homecoming Queen
My Miss Aurelia
Northern Passion
Questing
Self Preservation

Colts Turf:

Animal Spirits
Caspar Netscher
Farraaj
Finale
Shkspeare Shaliyah
State Of Play

Colts Dirt:

Alpha
Daddy Long Legs
Drill
Dullahan
Fort Loudon
Hansen
Speightscity
Union Rags
Those are the pedigrees I like best although there are some that would be good if not up against these.
My selections for the Breeders Cup are not available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment