Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day 12/25/13

Today is Christmas and since I haven't been on my blog in some time I decided to take a look. Seems like people are still visiting even though I haven't posted lately.

As many of you know, I'm an old man and my health hasn't been very good for awhile now but I'm trying to hang in. I hope to have the energy to do some work here this year. I especially would like to spend a few more years walking this earth just to see the result of some foals that are not yet born. I do some pedigree consulting and one of my planned matings is supposed to be named after me when it's born. That means I've got to hang around for another four years.

I plan on blogging about the Triple Crown races when the new year starts and I hope to cover most of the races. Last year I really liked Oxbow early on and he did quite well by winning the Preakness and getting second in the Belmont. Over the years I've touted Derby winners like Barbaro, even called his winning margin of 6 lengths on a website, Smarty Jones, Animal Kingdom, I'll Have Another, etc.

We usually cash some nice tickets along the TC trail and I hope to put my followers on some winners this year. I had a newsletter that had to be subscribed to in order to get my selections before the races but I'm not really going to charge for it this year but any donations would be most welcome.

Here's to a Happy and prosperous New Year for all.

Backstretch

No comments:

Post a Comment