Monday, May 16, 2011

Winning Pedigree Contenders

Listed below are horses I had on my pedigree list that have won a graded race this year.

Alternation
Animal Kingdom
Anthony's Cross
Archarcharch
Bench Points
Brilliant Speed
Joe Vann
Soldat
Stay Thirsty
The Factor
Travelin Man
Watch Me Go
   There were a few that I liked but had some question about their distance ability like Dialed In who I still have a question about him getting the distance. There are also some borderline cases which I take up on a race by race comparison.
   Pedigree handicapping is not an exact science by any means but I have found that when performance is considered in conjunction with breeding, a good percentage of winners can be had in these graded races.
   My next quest will be to see if I can separate the contenders for the Preakness which I will do as soon as the post positions are drawn.
Backstretch

1 comment:

  1. Stay Thirsty won the Gotham.Ithink he was on your original list

    ReplyDelete