Friday, February 25, 2011

Triple Crown Trail

   I have neglected this blog because I have been extremely busy. In addition e-bettors doesn't like the idea of me posting a link to my blog because they seem to think I'm trying to lure people away from their website. They said I should post my derby stuff on their website. I feel that their policy of not having members contact one another stifles any interaction I might have with those who wish to ask PRIVATE questions. At any rate, I'm finished over there.
   I have been working on my list and this past monday one of my top picks won the Rebel at 15/1.

Here are my top picks for the TC in alphabetical order:

Alternation
Anthony's Cross
Archarcharch
Brethren
Dialed In
Jaycito
Mucho Macho Man
Stay Thirsty
Soldat
The Factor
To Honor And Serve
Uncle Mo
I will be adding or subtracting as the races progress.

Backstretch

No comments:

Post a Comment