Thursday, January 13, 2011

Triple Crown Races

I am starting to work on my contenders for the TC races. I handicap for those races by pedigree.
It is very time consuming but has always been worth it. In recent years I touted Smarty Jones, Barbaro, (I called his exact winning margin in the derby), Big Brown and others down through the years.
As soon as I complete my pedigree studies I will be posting my early contenders here.
I hope you will drop in and leave any comments you may have and I will also anawer all questions as best I can.

Backstretch

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in hearing your thoughts leading up to the TC races. Have followed on ebettors and before that horseswild. It's too bad that site is having so many issues. There was once a large strong community.

    ReplyDelete